Adults 50+ Excursion to New Orleans
Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - Saturday, October 13, 2018
Join us on an excursion to New Orleans and the National World War II Museum.
Cost: $615 per person (double occupancy)
Space is limited to 40 participants. (Deposit of $200 per person secures your spot)
The cost of this trip includes:
- Roundtrip airfare on Southwest Airlines (depart Wednesday morning, return Saturday afternoon)
- 3 nights lodging at a category 7 Courtyard Marriott
- 2-day entrance to the National World War II Museum
- breakfast each morning at the hotel
- transportation to and from New Orleans airport to hotel
Frequently Asked Questions
- Deposit of $200 per person to secure your spot
- Full refund of your deposit available until September 1
- Full payment required by September 15
- Walking is involved. The museum is 3/4 of a mile from the hotel. For those who do not wish to walk, you will need to get your own cab or Uber.
- There will be group
activityThursday morning at the museum. After that, how long your stay is up to each individual. There is a lot to take in at the museum. Each person will have a two-day ticket, so you can return on Friday for as long as you like.
- Dining, shopping, antiquing, and enjoying the French Quarter are on your own. The French Quarter is a 3/4 mile from the hotel.