Every Sunday, from 10/08/2017 to 12/17/2017, 9:30 AM - 10:35 AM
Building Lifelong Relationships
Society requires years of preparation for any career but demands no preparation for one of the most important parts of life: marriage. We are here to help couples build lifelong relationships with each other and ultimately with Christ.
If you are engaged or newly married less than a year, please join our young couples group. We make lifelong friends while preparing you for a strong marriage.
Next class begins Sunday, October 8, 2017
Room 375 | Directors: Stephen & Kim Smith | 20s to Early 30s Seriously Dating, Engaged and Newlywed Couples
- Communication - Deepening your relationship
- Conflict - How to resolve conflict in order to build a strong marriage
- Love Languages - Find out what encourages your spouse
- Finances - Strategies to lower the stress
- Caring - Learn to understand & meet your spouse's needs
- Intimacy - Building a passionate life-long romance
Partner Ministry | Twogether in Texas
First Euless is a partner with the Twogether in Texas program and offers approved curriculum. Through this program, couples who complete eight hours of approved Pre-Marriage Curriculum receive a certificate which saves $60 on their marriage license and waives the 72-hour waiting period. For more information on this program, visit TwogetherInTexas.com.
If you have questions, please call 817-267-3313 or email .